Reasons to Join AFCA
- Registration fees for the African Fine Coffee Conference & Exhibition, Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) and Europe (SCAE) and AFCA workshops.
- Members also receive discounts on advertising on the AFCA website and in AFCA publications.
- Free sample entrance to the AFCA Taste of Harvest Competition.
Information and Website Resources
- Four free copies of the African Fine Coffees Review Magazine (1 per quarter)
- Free member press releases announcing upcoming events and developments on the AFCA Blog and Magazine
- AFCA Member Resource Centre with the key reports and presentations
- Free vacancy announcements on the AFCA Blog
- 1 free Member of the Month profile
- Membership Certificate
- AFCA Annual Report
Skills Development Benefits
- Access to AFCA Coffee Institute Lead trainings, capacity building workshops and symposiums.
- Opportunities to positively contribute to the African Coffee through our pool of writers, trainings and volunteering.
Marketing & Networking Benefits
- First Access to the Tastes of Harvest Scores once out.
- Access to regional Meet the Coffee Buyer events/workshops, coffee clubs and breakfasts to encourage networking
- Recognisation through the annual AFCA Awards and Competitions
- Online community through Facebook and Twitter
- Access to AFCA Membership Directories at the request of a member.
- ANNUAL Membership: US$ 500
- TERM Membership: US$ 1200