BEING AN AFCA MEMBER MAKES BUSINESS SENSE!
AFCA provides value through specific programs that give members an advantage in the marketplace and protects the entire coffee industry interests at local and international levels, proactively identifying issues and developing strategy. AFCA offers unparalleled opportunities year-round to connect with your contemporaries and develop business contacts.
We have been in existence for over a decade now, and have sought to promote improvement of the quality of coffee in Africa, with such things as on farm training and improvement of quality of the cup. The Secretariat is hosted in Kampala, Uganda. AFCA members are both private and public sector coffee stakeholders including producers, exporters, international importers, roasters, policy makers, transporters and trade representatives.
We have had a great deal of success but there is still a lot to be done and we could always use more members of your caliber. It is members like you, who are willing to spend the time and put in the hard work that will see us reach our goal, the sustainable Resurgence of the African Coffee industry.
Benefits of being an AFCA member:
- AFCA members enjoy special pricing on registration fees at the annual AFCA Conference & Exhibition networking forum as well as gain access to knowledge and skills development programs/Trainings from the coffee industry.
- Members can participate, together with AFCA in the largest international specialty related events including SCAA, SCAE and SCAJ where members have the opportunity to engage in the global multi-stakeholder platform under the AFCA booth
- Members may gain access to the Taste of Harvest Competitions as judges or competitors & enjoy specific member promotions under the TOH platform.
- Members receive 1 year subscription to the AFCA Fine Coffees Review Magazine and access digital version online in addition to monthly newsletters, E-Resource Centre, Blog and Social Media Forums
- Earn the chance for national/international recognition from AFCA Annual Awards under the new and 5 year membership awards.
- Promote your organization through AFCA directory, free press releases, digital promotion from AFCA’s marketing team.
- Speaking and Writing Opportunities at Conference and in Magazines respectively.
- Membership Certificate and Annual Report.
- Access the AFCA Membership Directory and Feature as Member of the Month
- Find an event near you with AFCA’s events Calendar
- Attend the AFCA member exclusive B2B Events at various AFCC & E and international conferences.
- Attend chapter breakfast and training networking opportunities.
- Distinct member specific branding and promotional opportunities.